Finding the right auto insurance is about much more than just covering your vehicle.
When most people think about auto insurance, they think about the damage to their car. The truth is, auto insurance covers much more than that.
With the volume of cars on the road and common distractions drivers deal with every day, you could be involved in a car accident at any time. It’s important to understand what your coverage options are, not just for your car, but for you, and people who may be injured as a result of negligence.
Having adequate car insurance limits is important. If you were ever involved in an accident, and found to be at-fault for someone else’s injuries, you could lose everything if you’re not properly insured.
Having great coverage, however, doesn’t mean you have vastly higher insurance premiums. Shanti Koverage is 100% independent, which means we can take your current coverage and compare it with a wide range of insurance providers to ensure you get the best deal possible.
The best part? We get no override or fee. We are compensated directly by the insurance carriers, and work on your behalf to properly cover your insurance needs.
No two insurance policies are the same, and we promise to help you find the right coverage for the right price.
get a quote
Ready to save time and money? Let us find the best policy for you.
There are multiple types of coverage that you need to consider when looking for a policy, and Shanti Koverage can help you find the amounts that are right for you:
- Collision Coverage — this is the part of your policy that covers your car in the event you damage the vehicle as a result of an accident with a fixed or moving object like another car, a curb, a fence, etc..
- Comprehensive Coverage — this coverage also protects your car, but in the event that something else damages your car, that is not a fixed, or moving object. For example, theft, a rock that cracks your windshield while you’re driving on the highway, an animal you might hit, and so on.
- Property Damage — if you damage someone’s car in an accident, or a guardrail, house, or someone else’s property, property damage coverage is the part of your policy that compensates the other person for that damage
- Bodily Injury Liability — this coverage protects your financial interest in the event you injure another party in an accident. This is the part of your policy that pays that other party for their medical bills and related expenses. It is dangerous to carry liability limits that are too low due to the high potential cost of medical care.
- Un-insured & Under-insured Liability — this coverage pays you in the event that you are injured by another party, and that other party was either unidentified, or they weren’t carrying a high enough limit of Bodily Injury Liability to cover your expenses.
- RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper, and even your horse trailer. Let Shanti Koverage help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.
Options tailored to your needs can include:
Stated Value – market value/actual cash value of the RV
Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV
Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
There is a lot to consider when finding the right RV coverage, so contact us today for more information.
Get a quote
If you have questions about your insurance options or are ready to receive a quote, please use the form below to get started, or give us a call or email us directly!